RE and Pastoral Centre,
33 Westbourne Road, Luton, LU4 8JD
Tel: 01582 723312 Email: email@example.com
President: Bishop of Northampton
Chair: Mgr Kevin McGinnell
Secretary: Caroline Anderson - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The role of the Commission is to be:
- advisory to the Bishop
- active in necessary formation
- instrumental in diocesan liturgies
The Commission is formed of five departments, the members of which co-opt others as the need arises. The Chairs of the department meet with the Bishop and the whole Commission meets for ongoing formation yearly.
1. Pastoral Rites: Mgr Kevin McGinnell (Chair) pro tem: Revv Mark Floody , Gerard Byrne. Consultants: Teresa Brown, Teresa Fitzgerald, Council of Deacons representative.
2. Music: Alex Heath (Chair), Anne Holt, Nigel Hughes, Helen Murphy, Jane Porter, Katherine Peddie, Teresa Brown,
3. Liturgical Formation: Mgr Kevin McGinnell (Chair), Fr Andrew Behrens, Liz Clark, Kieran McKeown, Alex Heath, Maria Corcoran. Dcn Michael Ossei-Williams
4. Art and Architecture: Rev J McArdle (Chair)
5. Diocesan Office for RCIA: Mgr Kevin McGinnell (Co-ordinator), Alex Heath, Fr Simon Penhalagan, Nigel and Rose Stokes.
6. Spirituality Network – in formation.
Cathedral Liturgies celebrated by the Bishop
Rite of Election - First Sunday of Lent
Chrism Mass, Maundy Thursday
The Easter Triduum