Small Group Leader Training 25-27th January 2019
There are times in our lives when we really grow in faith, and often that is when we get to discuss, laugh and pray together in a small faith group. Here is an opportunity to get groups like this off the ground around the diocese, with a fantastic training weekend in January for all who would like to start new groups or brush up on their skills
- What is faith, and how do we share it?
- Small group skills – how to get everyone talking, tricky situations etc
- How to lead prayer• How to choose the right course for your parish
- How to get volunteers and build a team of helpers
- Shared prayer time and reflection with like-minded people
With busy people in mind, this course has two main aims:
- To give people the broad range of skills needed to run adult faith groups in parishes.
- To provide opportunities for personal growth and learning for participants so that they can receive as well as give
This is a residential weekend at the lovely Kings Park Centre in Northampton, an opportunity to meet like-minded people, to learn, to pray and to be inspired.
Where possible, we are encouraging 2 people to come from each parish as then it’s easier to get things off the ground when back in the parish.
To book a place just return the booking form. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, 07823 788 310. £25 deposit. Subsidised by the Together in Faith Lay Formation Fund.